How to use a mask?
Before putting on a Mask:
While wearing a Mask:
1. Cover your mouth and nose. Make sure there are no gaps between your face and mask.
2. Avoid touching the mask. If you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
3. Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp. Do not re-use single-use masks.
To dispose of the mask:
1. Remove the mask from behind using the strings. Do not touch the front of the mask.
2. Discard the mask immediately in a closed bin.
3. Clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.