Prevention & Risks
To prevent the Spread of Covid 19 at home and your office we advise you to wash your hands and carry Hand Sanitizers in open places.
Infections usually spread from one person to another through the following:
- Close or Droplet Contact.
- Contaminated Surfaces.
- Greetings by handshake or hugs.
- Coughs, sneezes, speaks or sings.
To prevent and to stop the spread of COVID-19 within communities and across different countries, people are advised to:
- Avoid close contact, going into crowded places.
- You should stick to a small & consistent social circle.
- Stay home & away from others if you feel sick.
- Talk to your employer or manager about working at home if possible.
- Keep distance at least 2 arms lengths from other people.