The Best Ways to Utilize Hand Sanitizers.
DO'S and DON'TS
- Use hand sanitizer if you can't use soap and water.
- Pick a sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Coat your palms and fingers.
- Rub in thoroughly for 20 seconds.
- Store in a cool, dry location.
- Keep out of children's reach.
- Dispose of expired sanitizer.
- Make your own.
- Wipe or rinse it off.
- Use in place of regular hand washing.
- Touch your eyes, nose or mouth after use.
- Store in your car.
- Handle fire/flames after use.
After applying the gel, rub it in thoroughly. Pay attention to the back of your hands, thumbs, and between your fingers. Like washing your hands at a sink, this process should take about 20 seconds.
When you’re done, your hands should be dry. Don’t wipe or rinse off the gel.